[Jawlist] Eg-Update 43 !

Iggy Makarevich iggymak at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 14:02:51 PST 2016

Ig,

Sorry to be last minute with this (as usual!) Please post immediately, if
possible.

Eg-Update # (?)

Hello Friends and Egyptophiles, (especially insomniacs and night owls among
you)

Here is a last-minute notice that I will be interviewed by George Noory
*tonight* on the very popular Coast to Coast audio show.  Actually, it's
not even tonight but early morning Friday  (1 AM - 3 AM) East Coast time.
If you can't or don't want to (and I wouldn't blame you if the latter) tune
in at that ungodly hour not to worry.  The show will be archived and
available to all.

Cheers!

John Anthony West

###

That is al...

brought to you by
--
Iggy Makarevich <http://www.iggymakarevich.com/>
High priest and bookkeeper for the Tomb of the Encrusted Fork, voice actor,

High Strangeness Art <http://www.zazzle.com/iggymak?rf=238226568838703301>.

- To save time - I would like you to know that I am utterly insane.
- No matter how old you are, no matter how much of a bad ass you are, if a
toddler hands you their ringing toy phone... *you answer it*.
- Help! I'm a sentient bit of code trapped in this idiot's signature box!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯