[Jawlist] JAW news

Iggy Makarevich iggymak at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 12:04:24 PST 2017

Hi fellow Grockles,

Just heard from Zeke, John's getting his treatments and fingers are crossed.

He asked me to post the following, which is to a pretty sporty event!

The link: http://www.denoflore.com/john-anthony-west-project/
The page:
FEB 10th! John Anthony West Project Telethon w/ Graham Hancock, Randall
Carlson, Robert Schoch, Laird Scranton, Edward Nightingale, and MORE!February
1, 2017
MAKE DONATIONS TO JOHN’S CANCER TREATMENT THROUGH CLAY ROUP’S OFFICIAL
FUNDLY CAMPAIGN HERE! <https://fundly.com/john-anthony-west-project>
<https://fundly.com/john-anthony-west-project>

Presented by Sacred Geometry International and Den of Lore, in cooperation
with Clay Roup – For the most important show we will ever do, and on this
very special night, John Anthony West’s friends & colleagues come together
to help spread the word of John Anthony West’s fight, discuss his work, and
share warm stories of the man himself.

Between each guest, we will be announcing the updated amount of funds
raised for Clay Roup’s Official Fundly campaign, the bonus thank-you-gifts
being offered for making a donation, and at what giving level they are
available at.

GUESTS

Graham Hancock, Randall Carlson, Dr. Robert Schoch, Laird Scranton, and
Edward G. Nightingale.

Scotty Roberts has stepped out for medical reasons. Thoughts and prayers
are with him and his family. GET WELL SOON SCOTTY! We will miss you, but
hope for your speedy recovery!

More to be added!
GUEST CO-HOSTS

Dr. Robert Schoch – Author, & Professor Boston University
Edward G. Nightingale –  Researcher & Author
<http://www.thegizatemplate.com/>
Seriah Azkath – Host – Where did the road go?
<http://www.wheredidtheroadgo.com/>
Camron Wiltshire – Sacred Geometry International
<http://sacredgeometryinternational.com/>
SPECIAL THANKS

Jimmy Church from Fade 2 Black <http://jimmychurchradio.com/>
Darren & Graham from Grimerica
<http://www.grimerica.ca/>Greg from The Higher Side Chats
<http://thehighersidechats.com/>
WHY A TELETHON?

John Anthony West’s work has touched millions of people’s lives the world
over, and fought against close-mindedness and ignorance, while promoting
critical thinking on where our true history and our culture’s past could
come from. Now it is our turn as a community to give back to someone who
has given so much to us.

We are with you in this fight John, every step of the way.
THE GOAL

*Our goal is to raise $10,000 for John’s treatment during the broadcast –
and another $40,000 during the next 7 days as we release the audio edition
of the podcast. Let’s make this a reality.*
Excerpt from Clay Roup’s Fundly Campaign Page

https://fundly.com/john-anthony-west-project

John Anthony West, the Emmy award winning Egyptologist who took on the
‘Quackademics’ and conventional dating of The Sphinx is now taking on
Cancer.

World renowned Egyptologist, writer and satirist John Anthony West has
spent the majority of his life fighting academia with his controversial
theories of ancient Egypt. In the first days of 2017 John was presented
with a new fight, this time he is battling cancer instead of the
“Quackademics” (one of many JAW’isms).

For those not familiar with John’s work, one can start with his 1993 Emmy
award winning documentary, The Mysteries of the Sphinx, narrated by
Charlton Heston. John first hypothesized and then proved geologically that
the Sphinx is vastly older than the conventional date of 2500BC taught in
schools. Simply put, he has changed the way we look at the history of our
civilization.

John West was adamant about using alternative methods over the extremely
harsh ‘standard of care’ treatment that would be tough on any person at any
age.

The great news is that John has been accepted in the renowned Burzynski
Clinic in Houston, Texas. Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski, much like John, is a
genius that the establishment does not know how to deal with. The FDA has
continually harassed Dr Burzynski for using non standard of care methods,
even though his treatment has shown more promise than traditional
protocols. His patients testimonies have led to the FDA to consistently
fail in their stubborn litigious pursuits.

Most non-traditional cancer treatments are disregarded from health
insurance policies, giving most little choice in the matter. In addition to
being radically cheaper, Dr Burzynski’s patient case studies have detailed
incredible results. Be that as it may, the majority of health care
institutions do not acknowledge. This of course requires people like John
Anthony West to settle his medical care out of pocket.

We cant let that stop these two from trying.

The Rogue Oncologist meets the Rogue Egyptologist, soon with your help.

We estimate the medical obligations, financial commitments, and on-hold
Egypt tours for 2017 to be $155,000. 100% of all funds will go to John West
and his family. We also welcome your ideas and suggestions to help out this
living treasure to continue his pursuits.

###

Peace to you all.

brought to you by
--
Iggy Makarevich <http://www.iggymakarevich.com/>
High priest and bookkeeper for the Tomb of the Encrusted Fork, voice actor,

High Strangeness Art
<http://www.zazzle.com/iggymak?rf=238226568838703301>. What's
All This, Then? <http://whatsallthisthen.wordpress.com/> LinkedIn
<http://lnkd.in/qC9SnM>.

- To save time - I would like you to know that I am utterly insane.
- No matter how old you are, no matter how much of a bad ass you are, if a
toddler hands you their ringing toy phone... *you answer it*.
- Help! I'm a sentient bit of code trapped in this idiot's signature box!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯