[Jawlist] A new documentary ... with our help - by Dr. Schoch!

Iggy Makarevich iggymak at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 07:34:53 PDT 2019

Dear Friends, Fans and fellow Grockles,

This is Iggy Makarevich, your host and admin for this list and the
webmaster for his site.

I've just received some news from John's good friend and colleague, Dr.
Robert Schoch - news that I'm sure John would have wanted all of you to
know about.

Dr. Schoch has a 501(c)(3) nonprofit called Organization for the Research
of Ancient Cultures, or ORACUL. They have just launched a crowdfunding
campaign on the website Kickstarter, in which they are endeavoring to raise
funds for a serious documentary film about the research that JAW was so
passionate about:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/oracul/how-old-is-human-civilization

John would have wanted this film to get made - of that I am sure. He and
his work will undoubtedly be featured in it. This is "all or nothing"
though - either the fundraising goal is met over the next 30 days or so, or
ORACUL gets nothing. This is apparently how the Kickstarter platform works.

There was a good spike of interest and donations over the first few days,
but now they NEED your help - either through becoming a Backer if you can,
or by sharing the campaign link with as many others as you can.

Thanks everyone! John would have really liked the "crowdfunding" thing -
giving everyday folks the ability to "stick it" to the establishment!

be well,
Iggy

Iggy Makarevich <https://www.iggymakarevich.com/>
Sharkhunters Member #8232
* Been there. Done that.
* Living has always been a big part of my life. I was born at an incredibly
young age and ever since then I have been alive.
* You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you.