[Jawlist] Eg-Update #39

Iggy Makarevich iggymak at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 09:43:50 PST 2015

Just in from John...

Hello All,

1.  Upcoming Egypt trips:

  Feb .15 - Feb 29
  March 19 - April 2.

These will be the same price as currently listed on my website and it will
be the same itinerary that's now up..

Very important that you get in touch with me ASAP if you want to join us.
If you have any questions, email, call or skype me.

Obviously, this is not a  lot of advance notice. I apologize;  it couldn't
be helped.  But as you might imagine, tourism in Egypt is still way down,
which means, for those of us wise enough to disregard the media
presstitutes and assorted official scare mongers, it remains a marvelous
time to visit Egypt.  Whatever may be going on sporadically there, it is
certainly much less dangerous than what goes on here on an almost daily
basis in our trigger-happy land of the free, . . More in Part Two of
Eg-update #39 )

2. Tonight (Dec. 7) 10:30 PM EST.

I I will be on host Jimmy Church's radioshow FADE TO BLACK as co-guest with
David Solomon, author of the upcoming book, THE DEAD SAINTS CHRONICLES: A
Zen Journey through the Christian Afterlife.
Links to  Jimmy Church Radio.
https://www.facebook.com/JimmyChurchRadio
https://www.facebook.com/FadeToBlackRadio

This is an extraordinary book about NDE's (near death experiences), edited
by me, with a Foreword by Dannion Brinkley, and an Epilogue by me.  It has
an extraordinary story behind it.

www.DeadSaintsChronicles.com

I believe it has the potential to become one of those landmark works that
helps change the course of our intellectual/spiritual/philosophical future.
(More on this in Eg-Update #39  Part Two.)

If you can't tune in tonight, don't fret.  it will be archived.  Don't miss
it.

3. jaw's secret Nutritional  Program.  Or; how I took off 25 unwanted
pounds in four months, maintain it almost painlessly, and now, at 83,
manage the 14 story climb also almost painlessly.  I regard the people who
put this together as the Nicola Tesla's of nutrition.  .

To find out more, email me and send your phone number. It's not a one
size-fits-all program. You have to talk to someone who knows a lot more
than I do about it in order to know what might suit you.

That's it for now.  I wanted to get this out today. More to follow within
the next week or so.

Cheers!

John

John Anthony West
675 Manorville  Rd.
Saugerties NY 12477

Tel: 518-678-2160

Web site: www.jawest.net

Skypename:  JAWSPHINX

To join my private  mailing list and receive occasional updates and Egypt
Trip information, click  here
http://lists.jawest.net/listinfo.cgi/jawlist-jawest.net

To listen to my  PhoenixFire Audio blogs click here
http://jawphoenixfire.blogspot.com

.
.
.
.
.
.

brought to you by--
Iggy Makarevich <http://www.iggymakarevich.com/>
High priest and bookkeeper for the Tomb of the Encrusted Fork, voice actor,
writer, anomalist and Fortean curmudgeon.

- No matter how old you are, no matter how much of a bad ass you are, if a
toddler hands you their ringing toy phone... *you answer it*.
- Help! I'm a sentient bit of code trapped in this idiot's signature box!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯